Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Internet Fraud

Re: Internet Fraud

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, The Jib Cutter spurted out:
> The Internet is a fraud.
>
> There is no such thing as Neil.
>
> This message is off-topic.

I'd say....and it's off Date too.

The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

JaR

"Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöŽ.ŠŸœ> wrote in news:Ob95J8kaGHA.4116
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

8-O MCBob's gone and invented a time mosheen!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> "Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> wrote in
> news:Ob95J8kaGHA.4116 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

> 8-O MCBob's gone and invented a time mosheen!

Yippee...You mean we get to go back in time and relive our fuŠked up lives??

Whoooo, hooooo!!!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011
-- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
yourselves against fresh fruit.

lowdes

IFFYQFY

"Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
>> "Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> wrote in
>> news:Ob95J8kaGHA.4116 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

>> 8-O MCBob's gone and invented a time mosheen!
>>

> Yippee...You mean we get to go back in time and relive our fuŠked up
> lives??
>
> Whoooo, hooooo!!!
>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Bigus DiŠkus

> IFFYQFY

Are you back again?

Alright....who left the doggy door open again?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011

lowdes

I have never left . . . .

BDIAFI

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> IFFYQFY
>>

> Are you back again?
>
> Alright....who left the doggy door open again?
>

> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP 00110011
> --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

Bigus DiŠkus

**lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> I have never left . . . .
>
> BDIAFI

LIANPF

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011
--I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

Internet Fraud Tips Stranger Digital Photography 0 06-08-2007 10:26 AM
IS THIS A FRAUD? SANDRA KELLY MCSE 2 07-28-2004 01:21 PM
WARNING: new Westpac internet banking fraud Keith Whitehead NZ Computing 21 05-29-2004 10:32 PM
internet dialing fraud James GILMOUR Computer Support 3 04-15-2004 07:16 PM
How to protect site from fraud votings. Arun ASP .Net 6 11-04-2003 10:13 PM

Advertisments