Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: breathing

OT: breathing

The Cut Of His Jib

still, in spite of my conscious efforts to discontinue the practice. it is
almost as if something BENEATH my conscious mind decided to keep doing it.
regardless, it's a job skill, I suppose.

been out of the office for a bit, and will continue to be so for at least a
little while longer than I probably want to.

LRM, got your message, tried to reply, the mail bounced. You can contact me
the same way, maybe give me an address, to ship the product. I have 42
gallons of the stuff on back order.

Microcephalic S. Bob
Push the button, Frank.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: The Cut Of His Jib assaulted us with:
> still, in spite of my conscious efforts to discontinue the practice.
> it is almost as if something BENEATH my conscious mind decided to
> keep doing it. regardless, it's a job skill, I suppose.
>
> been out of the office for a bit, and will continue to be so for at
> least a little while longer than I probably want to.
>
> LRM, got your message, tried to reply, the mail bounced. You can
> contact me the same way, maybe give me an address, to ship the
> product. I have 42 gallons of the stuff on back order.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob
> Push the button, Frank.

42 Gallons? Can I get a special discount if I take it all?
The needful is done.
I like that you have continued the practice of breathing, it becomes you.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus Diİkus

<< While I was at work, LRM spurted out:
> All gawked in amazement when: The Cut Of His Jib assaulted us with:
>> still, in spite of my conscious efforts to discontinue the practice.
>> it is almost as if something BENEATH my conscious mind decided to
>> keep doing it. regardless, it's a job skill, I suppose.
>>
>> been out of the office for a bit, and will continue to be so for at
>> least a little while longer than I probably want to.
>>
>> LRM, got your message, tried to reply, the mail bounced. You can
>> contact me the same way, maybe give me an address, to ship the
>> product. I have 42 gallons of the stuff on back order.
>>
>> Microcephalic S. Bob
>> Push the button, Frank.

> 42 Gallons? Can I get a special discount if I take it all?
> The needful is done.
> I like that you have continued the practice of breathing, it becomes
> you.

42 Gallons?? Geez...Cartman only asked for 10 Gallons.

--
Bigus Diİkus
MCNGP #00110011