Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > password help

password help

Ralph Mann

Bullet said:

> There is a web site and when i try to enter it comes up with a box asking
> for the following
>
> Enter Network Password
>
> Please type in your user name and password
>
> after trying combinations of what it might be it comes up with the following

Of what it *might* be ?

> Authorization Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
> requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
> or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
>
> Any ideas please

You are typing the wrong username or password.

Bullet

There is a web site and when i try to enter it comes up with a box asking
for the following

Enter Network Password

Please type in your user name and password

after trying combinations of what it might be it comes up with the following

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Any ideas please

Bullet

understand that but it does not state what password required?. computer?
site? email&pw?

Ralph Mann

Bullet said:

> understand that but it does not state what password required?. computer?
> site? email&pw?

Oh do be brief please, you are visiting a site and don't know if you need to use
a site, e-mail or pc password?
Do you still have the boxes that your pc came in?

Bullet

Try yourself and you will see what i mean

www.Misskitti7.net

Ralph Mann

Bullet said:

> Try yourself and you will see what i mean
>

> www.Misskitti7.net

I don't have membership with that site, so I don't have a password for it.

Paula Sharpe

this means that the website/page you are trying to look at requires you to
login, this is mostly used for like members only type applactions,
porn,members only info things like this, e-mail the webmaster of the page to
find out more on it..

"Bullet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnfsi3$5r1$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> There is a web site and when i try to enter it comes up with a box asking
> for the following
>
> Enter Network Password
>
> Please type in your user name and password
>
> after trying combinations of what it might be it comes up with the

following

> Authorization Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the

document
> requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
> or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
>
> Any ideas please

Bullet

Thank you

"Bullet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnfvmi$6tu$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Try yourself and you will see what i mean
>

> www.Misskitti7.net

MissKitti might read this group, Why dont you ask for it.

--

Back of the net

Plato

Please dont feed the troll.