Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't reply to post

Can't reply to post

Martin Delisle

Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

-= Hawk =-

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:09:06 -0400, "Martin Delisle"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
>from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
>is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

Only those people trying to reply via email to
usenet posts. Many people use munged email
addresses to keep spammers and annoying
people from invading the privacy of their in-box.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Jason Chow

same here
"Martin Delisle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RFImb.60905$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
> from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
> is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

Martin Delisle

Nevermind, I just answered myself!!!

"Martin Delisle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RFImb.60905$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
> from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
> is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

trout

Martin Delisle wrote:

> Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an
> e-mail from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I
> reply to... is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

Just another delight of Outlook Express that it's so easy to
accidentally click "Reply to Sender" (Email), instead of "Reply to
Group" (News).
--
"Only Exasperation."