Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > do me a favour

do me a favour

DaveG

I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
reminding me please.
Thanks.

ATB-DG.

Harrison

What flavor?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:30:57 -0000, "DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
>reminding me please.
>Thanks.
>
>ATB-DG.

Steven Pilbeam

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnfbkv$p5v$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
> reminding me please.
> Thanks.
>
> ATB-DG.

You need to buy 2 jars of marmalade !

Ralph Mann

Steven Pilbeam said:

> "DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bnfbkv$p5v$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
>> reminding me please.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> ATB-DG.
>>

> You need to buy 2 jars of marmalade !

I think you are 6 or 7 hours early on this call, it's still the "wee hours"
where DaveG is

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:

> I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
> reminding me please.
> Thanks.
>
> ATB-DG.

Don't bother, it's rubbish. Raspberry Jam is much nicer.
--
slumpy
no more