Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BILL GATES NEEDS HELP!

Reply
Thread Tools

BILL GATES NEEDS HELP!

 
 
Michael Cahan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Hi,

My name is Michael Cahan, founder and CEO of CahanConsulting. We repair
and troubleshoot computer related problems and setup new networks for
fortune 500 companies as well as residential home offices. We provide free
estimates and cover all of the Los Angeles area. We have a large staff of
professional technicians and network engineers and we have low low prices.
If you want it fixed right the first time then call us at(81406-8866.

Sincerely
Michael Cahan, CEO
http://www.cahanconsulting.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Michael Cahan continued:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Michael Cahan, founder and CEO of CahanConsulting. We
> repair and troubleshoot computer related problems and setup new
> networks for fortune 500 companies as well as residential home
> offices. We provide free estimates and cover all of the Los Angeles
> area. We have a large staff of professional technicians and network
> engineers and we have low low prices. If you want it fixed right the
> first time then call us at>
> Sincerely
> Michael Cahan, CEO


Oh dear - don't seem to have much idea about Usenet do you ?
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
trout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Michael Cahan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Michael Cahan, founder and CEO of CahanConsulting. We
> repair and troubleshoot computer related problems and


...spam newsgroups.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
--
"Why do people try to solicit business by proving that they have no
ethics?"


 
Reply With Quote
 
NewKillerStar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Lumpy, please dont repost the spam..

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnefea$108gnl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Michael Cahan continued:
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as NewKillerStar continued:

> Lumpy, please dont repost the spam..


Read the post, see the lack of telephone numbers, email addresses or
links, then post back and tell me not to repost it.
Otherwise shut the **** up and get my name right if you think you can
attack me.
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy

 
Reply With Quote
 
NewKillerStar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Attack you? You misunderstand Slinky.
(ps, dont repost it)

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnejnp$10iroq$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as NewKillerStar continued:
>
> > Lumpy, please dont repost the spam..

>
> Read the post, see the lack of telephone numbers, email addresses or
> links, then post back and tell me not to repost it.
> Otherwise shut the **** up and get my name right if you think you can
> attack me.
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as NewKillerStar continued:

> Attack you? You misunderstand Slinky.
> (ps, dont repost it)


hope you can swim...
*plonk*
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy

 
Reply With Quote
 
NewKillerStar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Oh I can, I been thrown in better threads than this, thanks for playing...

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnekj1$10favg$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as NewKillerStar continued:
>
> > Attack you? You misunderstand Slinky.
> > (ps, dont repost it)

>
> hope you can swim...
> *plonk*
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary G. Taylor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
Michael Cahan wrote:

> Hi,


(Posted and emailed)

Boy, did YOU spam the wrong newsgroup.

One could possibly excuse the spam that you posted to 24housupport.helpdesk
as the work of a newbie.

Almost.

But then there is the subject line: BILL GATES NEEDS HELP. Nothing to do
with the subject of the message and intentionally misleading, intended to
get people to read your message who would otherwise ignore it because it's
spam.

Therefore, you are a spammer. Your obfuscation of your message with a
standard email spam trick shows clearly that you know that spam is not
permitted in Usenet.

LARTs (Luser Attitude Readjustment Tools) are off to your host provider,
DSLextreme; and to Godaddy, your domain registrar. As it turns out, Godaddy
takes a VERY dim view of any of its registrants spamming, and you will lose
your domain registration pronto--it's in their TOS/AUP, in case you'd care
to go to their website (while you still have an Internet connection, that
is) and read it.

DON'T SPAM.

And don't bother mailbombing this address either, it's a throaway that I use
solely for messages of this sort.


--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
"The two most abundant things in the universe
are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison
 
Reply With Quote
 
AK
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2003
It is very reassuring to know that there are people like you that can
unearth ground-worms like the BILL GATES dude and expose him for what he is.
I'm really impressed with you lot. Keep up the good work. Hope I don't get
SPAMED for saying this?
"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RDBmb.3828$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Michael Cahan wrote:
>
> > Hi,

>
> (Posted and emailed)
>
> Boy, did YOU spam the wrong newsgroup.
>
> One could possibly excuse the spam that you posted to

24housupport.helpdesk
> as the work of a newbie.
>
> Almost.
>
> But then there is the subject line: BILL GATES NEEDS HELP. Nothing to do
> with the subject of the message and intentionally misleading, intended to
> get people to read your message who would otherwise ignore it because it's
> spam.
>
> Therefore, you are a spammer. Your obfuscation of your message with a
> standard email spam trick shows clearly that you know that spam is not
> permitted in Usenet.
>
> LARTs (Luser Attitude Readjustment Tools) are off to your host provider,
> DSLextreme; and to Godaddy, your domain registrar. As it turns out,

Godaddy
> takes a VERY dim view of any of its registrants spamming, and you will

lose
> your domain registration pronto--it's in their TOS/AUP, in case you'd care
> to go to their website (while you still have an Internet connection, that
> is) and read it.
>
> DON'T SPAM.
>
> And don't bother mailbombing this address either, it's a throaway that I

use
> solely for messages of this sort.
>
>
> --
> Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
> gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
> "The two most abundant things in the universe
> are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison



---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.530 / Virus Database: 325 - Release Date: 22/10/03


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asynchronous Logic Gates and Analog Logic Gates Jyoti Ballabh Software 3 11-26-2009 06:48 PM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
Bill Gates Knighthood?? Discuss Paul Hathaway MCSE 78 01-29-2004 12:49 AM



Advertisments