Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > YAHOO /message boards/can't get there

YAHOO /message boards/can't get there

Jack

when I try to send a message to post to a Yahoo message board...I get the
following..I have been posting there for years.....thoughts? This is what i
get ...and only get it there!

None of the suggestions work..HELP!
It reads.....

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

----

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click
Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings
should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator
or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine
your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then
click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have
installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings
can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On
the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL
2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

---

Harrison

If you cannot reach Yahoo.com, and other search engines, you may be
infected with the QHOSTS trojan.
http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.qhosts.html

Otherwise, it may be a problem with the site, as the messages says.