Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hotmail can't access my mail

hotmail can't access my mail

Grim

Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is it
MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

--
Please take off SHOES when replying.

There are only 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary
and those who don't

Paul - xxx

Grim tried to scribble ...

> Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or
> is it MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

It's MSN.

--
Digweed
'79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,

john

me too
"Grim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bn5tnj$e74$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is it
> MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.
>
> --
> Please take off SHOES when replying.
>
> There are only 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary
> and those who don't

Another Airnet User

In article <bn5tnj$e74$(E-Mail Removed)>,

>Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is it
>MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

Just tried and they're up again.

Richard

Grim wrote:

> Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is
> it
> MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

500 series error messages are generally server based.
502 "to many connections" means to many users connected to the server.
All you can do is wait it out.
Another plus for being on cable.