Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you change the quote

How do you change the quote

massismo papadopoliluous

When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe Blow
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first stone
then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
message?

Ralph Mann

massismo papadopoliluous said:

> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe Blow
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first stone
> then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
> message?

Get OE-Quote-Fix

You can get it here, www.absey-vine.co.uk/software/ or here

Richard

massismo papadopoliluous wrote:

> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe
> Blow
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first
> stone
> then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
> message?

Not possible with OE.
However, if you install fidolook, it is. www.fidolook.com
FL has a ton of options that OE will never have.
Plus it has the capability of decoding yenc files directly.
Once you install it, go to any test group and post various messages with
different settings to see how it works.

I am using OE with fidolook.

slylittlei

A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
arboreal in it's habits: Richard stated for the record...
> massismo papadopoliluous wrote:
>
> > When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying

> Joe
>> Blow
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first
>> stone
>> then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the
>> standard message?

> Not possible with OE.
> However, if you install fidolook, it is. www.fidolook.com
> FL has a ton of options that OE will never have.
> Plus it has the capability of decoding yenc files directly.
> Once you install it, go to any test group and post various messages
> with different settings to see how it works.
>
> I am using OE with fidolook.

Not possible?
Even /I/ know about OE quotefix, & I know next to nothing...
How do you think my irritating intro from /Origin of Species/ got there?

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo papadopoliluous
continued:

****ed if I know.
--
slumpy
no more

Juan Pérez

In news:bn6npc$tlhtm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo
> papadopoliluous continued:
>
>> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe
>> Blow (E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the
>> first stone then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change
>> the standard message?

> ****ed if I know.

Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain the
clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
**** you plenty

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

> In news:bn6npc$tlhtm$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
> slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo
>> papadopoliluous continued:
>>
>>> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying
>>> Joe Blow (E-Mail Removed) wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast
>>> the first stone then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to
>>> change the standard message?

>> ****ed if I know.

> Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain the
> clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
> **** you plenty

I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are you
alluding ?
--
slumpy
no more

Juan Pérez

In news:bn7t6k$t7b3s$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:
>

>> slumpy typed:

massismo
>>> papadopoliluous continued:

>>> ****ed if I know.

>> Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain
>> the clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
>> **** you plenty

> I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are
> you alluding ?

That was a compliment. I could have asked, in reference to your answer
to the op, <quote> "****ed if I know" </quote> would you also be ****ed
if you *did* know? ;o))

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

> In news:bn7t6k$t7b3s$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
> slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez
>> continued:
>>

>>> slumpy typed:

> massismo

>>> Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain
>>> the clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
>>> **** you plenty

>> I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are
>> you alluding ?

> That was a compliment. I could have asked, in reference to your answer
> to the op, <quote> "****ed if I know" </quote> would you also be
> ****ed if you *did* know? ;o))

Waaaaah !!

Too many negatives !!