Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > - Sorting Question

- Sorting Question

mary wei

Hello Everyone,

I I have a folder in Wndows Explorer that containes dated Memos. When
I open the folder in Explorer or MS Word they are sorted from oldest
to newest. Dates are listed by year/month/day. Here is an example
(2003-1021). How can I get them to be listed with the newest one
first in both Explorer and MS Word? Is there a default that can be
changed on a folder that will reverse sort the contents?

Thanks!

°Mike°

Press the 'Modified' header button again, and the sort
will be reversed. Same with any of the sort options.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:19:07 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
mary wei scrawled:

--