Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Does anyone know a source for a serial port card with modern UART's - must be new

Does anyone know a source for a serial port card with modern UART's - must be new

Alan

I need a card that is PCI based with 2 serial ports with modern UARTs.
It must be new.

Thanks for any leads.

Stevo

Alan wrote:
> I need a card that is PCI based with 2 serial ports with modern UARTs.
> It must be new.
>
> Thanks for any leads.

My local supplier has them, Skymaster brand.. it sort of depends on where
*you* are.

--
Stevo
(pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)