Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ADD/REMOVE PRGRAMS

ADD/REMOVE PRGRAMS

Gadget

Anyway to remove invalid entries without editing the registry?

Win2K Pro

anthonyberet

Gadget wrote:
> Anyway to remove invalid entries without editing the registry?
>
> Win2K Pro

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui
bounce.
Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
anthonyberet