Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Smart card reader

Smart card reader

Ged

I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
them either. Is this a take back thing.

thanks for any advice

Ged

forgot to put the site
www.datafab.com

"Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bn0o6o$rbs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
> model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
> Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
> and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
> I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
> I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
> them either. Is this a take back thing.
>
> thanks for any advice

Harrison

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:33:30 +0100, "Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
>model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
>Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
>and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
>I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
>I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
>them either. Is this a take back thing.
>
>thanks for any advice

http://www.datafabusa.com/usbdrivers.htm

Try number 8

Harrison
Skype:windowshelp

John

If this works i`m gonna kiss you.

"Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bn0o6o$rbs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
> model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
> Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
> and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
> I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
> I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
> them either. Is this a take back thing.
>
> thanks for any advice

Harrison

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:57:27 +0100, "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If this works i`m gonna kiss you.
>
>"Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:bn0o6o$rbs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
>> model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
>> Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
>> and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
>> I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
>> I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
>> them either. Is this a take back thing.
>>
>> thanks for any advice

Then I'll be hoping it doesn't work!

Harrison
Skype:windowshelp

Ged

It worked //// Cheers harri
ps was will give the kiss a miss lol

"Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bn0o6o$rbs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
> model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
> Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
> and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
> I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
> I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
> them either. Is this a take back thing.
>
> thanks for any advice

Harrison

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:48:42 +0100, "Ged" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It worked //// Cheers harri
>ps was will give the kiss a miss lol

Glad to hear it!
Best Wishes,