Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP. Upon Boot UP...

Windows XP. Upon Boot UP...

Bill Smith

(Pent. 4, 2.6 gig, 512 ram...)

I get one of those windows forms that tells me,

>>Windows cannot find 'NSTASK32.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name

correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start
button, and click search.<<<

I x the form and use the system, However couldn't load a program tonight.

I did delete a virus witha full system scan last week.

Do I need to aquire this file again or delete the origin
of the virus?

When I first got XP, I downloaded the cd copying hardware from two
companies after HP's didn't grab.

Now everytime I start-up, I have a message telling me cd software
will be unabled to keep the system "unstable"...

(Didn't know xp had a tricky burning system)

Anyone know how I can get rid of that warning?

Thanks in Advance and after.

Bill Smith

Does that mean you don't know?

Sinister Midget wrote:
> Bill Smith wrote:
>
>>(Pent. 4, 2.6 gig, 512 ram...)

> (Dual Xeon 2.8GHz HT 13 micron 533MHz FSB, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD space)

Boomer

Bill Smith wrote:

> (Pent. 4, 2.6 gig, 512 ram...)
>
> I get one of those windows forms that tells me,
>

> >>Windows cannot find 'NSTASK32.EXE'. Make sure you typed the
> >>name

> correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the
> start button, and click search.<<<
>
> I x the form and use the system, However couldn't load a program
> tonight.
>

> I did delete a virus witha full system scan last week.
>

> Do I need to aquire this file again or delete the origin
> of the virus?
>
> When I first got XP, I downloaded the cd copying hardware from
> two companies after HP's didn't grab.
>
> Now everytime I start-up, I have a message telling me cd
> software will be unabled to keep the system "unstable"...
>
> (Didn't know xp had a tricky burning system)
>
> Anyone know how I can get rid of that warning?
>

> Thanks in Advance and after.

Have you searched Google.com?

A clue here maybe? If you are talking about the virus.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
1&q=cannot+find+NSTASK32&btnG=Google+Search

Boomer

Bill Smith, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does that mean you don't know?

Maybe...