Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Larf

Bryan

These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:isBkb.6095$mM1.1072@newsfep4-
winn.server.ntli.net:

> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

;o)

Thanks, Bryan.

Ionizer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:isBkb.6095$(E-Mail Removed)...
> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

In this instance I guess you'd be "The Cuttings Service" poster: "...just
news cuttings or humour or other articles he picked up elsewhere on the
web." I'm unable to find one describing me of course, but that's probably
my innate inability to "see ourselves as others see us" thing kicking in.

Regards,
Ian.
(Now Playing: Creeps Like Me - Lyle Lovett)

Bryan

news:3f92e7e8$0$195$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:isBkb.6095$mM1.1072@newsfep4- winn.server.ntli.net:
>
>> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
>> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

> ;o)
>
> Thanks, Bryan.

YW

Bryan

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmup9j$qrebf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:isBkb.6095$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
>> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

> In this instance I guess you'd be "The Cuttings Service" poster:
> "...just news cuttings or humour or other articles he picked up
> elsewhere on the web." I'm unable to find one describing me of
> course, but that's probably my innate inability to "see ourselves as
> others see us" thing kicking in.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.
> (Now Playing: Creeps Like Me - Lyle Lovett)

....and you're probably right

-= Hawk =-

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:19:54 +0100, "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
>http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

Looks like a very cheap rip off of this site:
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

Bryan

"-= Hawk =-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:19:54 +0100, "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> scribbled:
>
>> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
>> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

> Looks like a very cheap rip off of this site:
> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Yes, you're right!
But amusing, non-the-less, though!

There's always this:
http://tinyurl.com/rigv

Thanks to McPloppy.

Jackie

news:3f92e7e8$0$195$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:isBkb.6095$mM1.1072@newsfep4-
> winn.server.ntli.net:
>
> > These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
> > http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

> ;o)
>
> Thanks, Bryan.

What about the ****ed surfer who dosn't give a **** and directs everyone to
the sites that tells you how to hach windows and cant spell couse teir
drunk?

Gary G. Taylor

Bryan wrote:

> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk...roup-users.htm

YAATAICM5P. Pay up.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA