Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Screen capture

Screen capture

lee

Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

<<THX>>

°Mike°

ALT+PrintScreen will capture the current window to the
clipboard. PrintScreen will capture the desktop.

IrfanView also has a capture function. Get all the plugins.
http://www.irfanview.com/

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:21:19 +0100, in
<bmudm0$q7n$(E-Mail Removed)>
lee scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Boomer

lee wrote:

> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.
>
> <<THX>>

Dood?
Search software sites such as:
http://www.webattack.com/
http://www.freewarehome.com/
http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/index.html

Google.com is your friend.

lee

Cheers Lads muches grassyASS.

"lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmudm0$q7n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.
>
> <<THX>>

Blinky the Shark

lee wrote:

> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice features.

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
NEW 9/25/03:

joevan

On 19 Oct 2003 19:18:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>lee wrote:
>
>> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

>I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice features.
>
>http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
http://www.progency.com/
joevan

Boomer

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 19 Oct 2003 19:18:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>lee wrote:
>>
>>> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

>>I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice
>>features.
>>
>>http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

> I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
> http://www.progency.com/
> joevan

Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.

joevan

On 19 Oct 2003 20:32:42 GMT, Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On 19 Oct 2003 19:18:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice
>>>features.
>>>
>>>http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

>> I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
>> http://www.progency.com/
>> joevan
>>

>Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.

I have tried others such as from PSP (paint shop pro) etc. but SRip32
is so much quicker and easier. I have noticed that once in a while for
no reason at all it refuses to open with an error message. Not a
problem, I just shut it down and open again and it works fine. It
could be my system, but I was wondering if you ever had that happen?
joevan

Boomer

joevan wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2003 20:32:42 GMT, Boomer
>
>>joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

[snip]
>>> I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
>>> http://www.progency.com/
>>> joevan
>>>

>>Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.

> I have tried others such as from PSP (paint shop pro) etc. but
> SRip32 is so much quicker and easier. I have noticed that once
> in a while for no reason at all it refuses to open with an error
> message. Not a problem, I just shut it down and open again and
> it works fine. It could be my system, but I was wondering if you
> ever had that happen? joevan

Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
gotten an error on those machines either.

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:

> Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
> And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
> gotten an error on those machines either.

Have you XPeed <g>, or was that on someone else's machine?