Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > jacob-pr@online.no

jacob-pr@online.no

Jacob Christian Berger

inactivity. Account: 'jacob-pr', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: POP3, Port:
110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

This is the message I receive when I press the send/receive button.
Jacob

°Mike°

The clue is in the error message:
" Possible causes for this include server problems,
network problems..."

Contact your ISP.

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:11:35 +0200, in
<Ejukb.31994$(E-Mail Removed)>