Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spyhunter

spyhunter

ivan clough

I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
or bad?
TIA
Ivan

Harrison

It's an OK arcade style game.
But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
How about a URL?

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
>Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
>or bad?
>TIA
>Ivan

Skype:windowshelp

Buffalo

http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/m...pyhunter.shtml

"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's an OK arcade style game.
> But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
> How about a URL?
>
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
> <> wrote:
>
> >I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
> >Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
> >or bad?
> >TIA
> >Ivan
> >

> Skype:windowshelp

Dennis

Spyhunter trial version, let's you detect problems, but to correct them you
have to buy the $30 package. On the other hand there is a totally free
package called Spybot-Search and Destroy, which does it all and it's
freeware (well, donation ware, but software is not crippled in any way).

Web site for Spybot is:

http://spybot.eon.net.au/

"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada> wrote in message
news:M1fkb.306486$(E-Mail Removed). net...
> http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/m...pyhunter.shtml
>
> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It's an OK arcade style game.
> > But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
> > How about a URL?
> >
> > On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
> > <> wrote:
> >
> > >I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
> > >Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
> > >or bad?
> > >TIA
> > >Ivan
> > >

> > Skype:windowshelp

Harrison

I agree with Dennis.
Why would you pay for what you can get free elsewhere?
Also consider Adaware. Between it and Spybot S&D, there is nothing
left to chance.

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:48:28 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada>
wrote:

>http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/m...pyhunter.shtml
>
>"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> It's an OK arcade style game.
>> But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
>> How about a URL?
>>
>> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
>> <> wrote:
>>
>> >I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
>> >Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
>> >or bad?
>> >TIA
>> >Ivan
>> >

>> Skype:windowshelp

Skype:windowshelp

Tergiversative

Looks pretty new. Any reason not to use the free SpyBot or Ad-aware?

Also, it doesn't run on NT4, and it requires IE6; neither of the others
have those limitations.

-- DE

Buffalo wrote:
> http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/m...pyhunter.shtml
>
> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>It's an OK arcade style game.
>>But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
>>How about a URL?
>>
>>On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:13:55 +0100, "ivan clough"
>><> wrote:
>>

>>>I have just insttalled spy hunter on my pc.
>>>Anyone else used it? Any comments on it. good
>>>or bad?
>>>TIA
>>>Ivan
>>>

>>Skype:windowshelp

ivan clough

Hi.
You are all quite right of course. I am already running
spybot and adaware successfully, I think, so why on
earth I opted for spyhunter, I really do no know.....
P*****d at the time!!! Sorry for troubling you chaps.
Ivan
Ps. A scan with spyhunter dug up a few spyware
"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I agree with Dennis.
> Why would you pay for what you can get free elsewhere?
> Also consider Adaware. Between it and Spybot S&D, there is nothing
> left to chance.
>
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:48:28 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.enigmasoftwaregroup.com/m...pyhunter.shtml
> >
> >"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> It's an OK arcade style game.
> >> But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
> >> How about a URL?

> >> Skype:windowshelp

> Skype:windowshelp

John H. Guillory

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:42:47 -0400, Harrison
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It's an OK arcade style game.
>But somehow, I'm sensing you're not talking about the game?
>How about a URL?

What??? Spyhunter was the most awesome game of all time! I sunk many
of my quaters, and my parents quarters into Spyhunter Machines quite
often when I was a kid! I had it for the Commodore 64, and think I
had a CGA version on the IBM at one time, maybe not... Maybe it was on
the C64 emulator I played it... Can't remember....

Using Spyhunter JayneB Computer Support 3 04-04-2004 04:53 PM
Spyhunter v1.1.29 triplem123 Computer Support 2 03-02-2004 11:08 PM
SpyHunter Software - Affiliate Program Is Available Warren76 Computer Security 2 12-25-2003 05:52 PM
SpyHunter Johnny Love Computer Support 1 11-28-2003 04:20 PM
Re: spyhunter ivan clough Computer Support 3 10-20-2003 05:48 AM

Advertisments