Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > registry cleaner

registry cleaner

Bigfred

Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I think
is was a free download.

°Mike°

Jv16 Power Tools (last freeware version)
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/jv16.html

Jv16 Power Tools (latest version)
http://www.macecraft.com/

EasyCleaner
http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

You *MUST* read the FAQ before using EasyCleaner!!
http://www.toniarts.com/faq.htm

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:47:42 +0100, in
<GDakb.531$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bigfred scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Brihu

"Bigfred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GDakb.531$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I think
> is was a free download.

Registry First Aidv - not free though !

Richard

Bigfred wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I
> think
> is was a free download.

"Easy Cleaner"
www.toniarts.com