Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mac's iTunes 4 Windows!

Mac's iTunes 4 Windows!

Anonymous

The only thing that I liked about my iMac when I had her was iTunes and I
missed it very much when I came back to Windows. Now that there is a
Windows version of iTunes out I had a question. Are there any skins to
change the look of the interface? If not, I wonder why not? Anyone know if
there are any plans in the future for this feature?