Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dial-up web conditions

dial-up web conditions

Steve Somers

I s anybody else having diabolical service from Karoo and a few other ISPs
tonight?
I've only found one ISP working at full128K the others (especially Karoo)
seem to be suffering from another 'denial of service' attack!
ANY INFO?

Boomer

Steve Somers wrote:

> I s anybody else having diabolical service from Karoo and a few
> other ISPs tonight?

Not via my ISP.

> I've only found one ISP working at full128K the others
> (especially Karoo) seem to be suffering from another 'denial of
> service' attack! ANY INFO?

Do they have a homepage where you can check their status?

VHDL - processes, race conditions, & Verilog Taras_96 VHDL 7 04-05-2005 01:01 AM
race conditions/pulse width The Weiss Family VHDL 6 10-19-2004 02:47 PM
Launch conditions Jawor ASP .Net 0 05-06-2004 07:39 AM
What is the state of state machine after power-up without reset conditions Weng Tianxiang VHDL 7 11-25-2003 06:24 PM
Terms and Conditions for Exams? Matt MCSE 24 09-02-2003 04:19 PM

Advertisments