Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to change a scanned doc?

How to change a scanned doc?

Twixer

Hi all Can anyone help here I am looking to change one line in a faulty
address of a document, I have a scanner and am running Win XP pro. also have
some Epson software (Epson smart panel) can anyone point me to a prog that
will scan and allow me to change an address line in the scanned doc? (have
Word Xp also).

--
Regards Ron...........

ron

"Twixer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ogyjb.1846$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all Can anyone help here I am looking to change one line in a faulty
> address of a document, I have a scanner and am running Win XP pro. also

have
> some Epson software (Epson smart panel) can anyone point me to a prog that
> will scan and allow me to change an address line in the scanned doc? (have
> Word Xp also).
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

You have to convert it to text using OCR software or load it into a paint
program and paste the alteration over the incorrect address

nemo

Twixer,

I've done it before using Ulead Photo Express that came with my
scanner.

Regards

nemo