Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2ND CALL arranginging text alphabetically

2ND CALL arranginging text alphabetically

fiddaman64

I've compiled a list in microsoft works. How do I arrange the list so it is
in alphabetical order?

Thanks

Bob

Boomer

fiddaman64 wrote:

> I've compiled a list in microsoft works. How do I arrange the
> list so it is in alphabetical order?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

Please don't repost your question again.

Thanks.

SgtMinor

Learned this by searching Google:

"14) Sorting Records: To sort your records alphabetically or
numerically, click on Tools and then Sort Records in List View. A
dialogue box will pop up on the screen. You can sort on up to 3 fields.
Select them by clicking on the downward pointing arrow buttons next to
each field box. Then select whether you want the records sorted A to Z,
or 0-1-2-3-...9 (which is called “Ascending”)or Z to A, or
9-8-7...0 (which is called “Descending”)."

More here: http://www.ezinstructions.com/works.htm