Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How Do I Take A ScreenShot Of A DVD???

How Do I Take A ScreenShot Of A DVD???

Jamie07816639478

When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I have
used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

Brian H

Jamie07816639478 said:

> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
> playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I have
> used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

Get Capture from AnalogX http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system.htm

Barry OGrady

On 16 Oct 2003 00:21:52 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jamie0781663947 wrote:

>When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
>playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I have
>used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

Use the screen capture button of your DVD player.

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"Jamie07816639478" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
> playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I

have
> used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have to
dial down the video acceleration on your system.

"How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which player
you're using.

RwP

nj_dilettante

Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> "Jamie07816639478" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the
>> DVD playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of
>> the DVD? I have used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

> Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have
> to dial down the video acceleration on your system.
>
> "How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which
> player you're using.
>
> RwP

I was able to do this using Screen Capture in Paint Shop Pro (Win XP).

MrToad

"nj_dilettante" <(E-Mail Removed)> Ran in the back door and shouted
news:41pjb.181037$(E-Mail Removed):

> Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
>> Howdy!
>>
>> "Jamie07816639478" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the
>>> DVD playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of
>>> the DVD? I have used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

>> Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have
>> to dial down the video acceleration on your system.
>>
>> "How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which
>> player you're using.
>>
>> RwP

> I was able to do this using Screen Capture in Paint Shop Pro (Win XP).

You were able to do this because utilities like Capture from AnalogX &
the capture fuction in PSP both are able to "see" the video overlay,
[which is how your DVD player/media player lets you see the movie].

FWIW, the Capture program from AnalogX is free, but you need to buy PSP
if you don't already have it.

--
MrToad

Bluetooth issues screenshot Bible John Wireless Networking 5 02-18-2006 12:42 AM
Screenshot of web managed switch dkotschess@yahoo.com Cisco 3 11-13-2005 12:03 AM
Click to see full size screenshot Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 1 03-20-2005 12:40 AM
screenshot Aaron ASP .Net 4 10-05-2004 11:21 PM
java applet screenshot antoine c. Java 2 08-13-2004 04:28 AM

Advertisments