Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mike - Lemme know if you need a break :-)

Reply
Thread Tools

Mike - Lemme know if you need a break :-)

 
 
Harrison
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2003

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2003
I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.


On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Harrison scrawled:


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Harrison
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2003
By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
I'm US?
Anyway, keep up the fine work.

And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.
We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
they?



On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:24:16 +0100, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
>
>
>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Harrison scrawled:


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian H¹©
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2003
Harrison said:

> By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
> you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
> I'm US?
> Anyway, keep up the fine work.
>
> And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.


Don't add fuel to the fire, if *you* have something to say to me, say it to *me*

For someone who doesn't seem to like "cheap shots" Mike certainly love to make
them.

> We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
> them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
> they?
>
>
>
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:24:16 +0100, °Mike°
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.


----------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^ cheap shot.

>>
>>
>> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Harrison scrawled:




 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2003
I think it's more a case of when one starts to read the
group. Once one has "caught up", responses are
automatically quicker, from either side of the pond.

I'm here to help, as clearly you (and many, many others)
are, too. Unfortunately, there are those who just like
to criticise, or cause mischief - that's their prerogative,
of course, but they can be, like mosquitos, quite annoying.


On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:29:51 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Harrison scrawled:

>By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
>you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
>I'm US?
>Anyway, keep up the fine work.
>
>And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.
>We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
>them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
>they?
>
>
>
>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:24:16 +0100, °Mike°
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
>>
>>
>>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Harrison scrawled:


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Miggsee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2003
I'm confused by this response, Mike. ??

Oh jees, I just need more info and less snipping!!


"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
>
>
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Harrison scrawled:
>
>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
Miggsee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2003
Harrison?

"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think it's more a case of when one starts to read the
> group. Once one has "caught up", responses are
> automatically quicker, from either side of the pond.
>
> I'm here to help, as clearly you (and many, many others)
> are, too. Unfortunately, there are those who just like
> to criticise, or cause mischief - that's their prerogative,
> of course, but they can be, like mosquitos, quite annoying.
>
>
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:29:51 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Harrison scrawled:
>
> >By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
> >you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
> >I'm US?
> >Anyway, keep up the fine work.
> >
> >And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.
> >We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
> >them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
> >they?
> >
> >
> >
> >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:24:16 +0100, °Mike°
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >>I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
> >>
> >>
> >>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> Harrison scrawled:

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2003
What you need is to have seen the threads:

Subject: Cleaning out Windows Temp Folder
Subject: thanks

Both today's date.


On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:50:36 -0400, in
<bmfkpk$m7ql2$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Miggsee scrawled:

>I'm confused by this response, Mike. ??
>
>Oh jees, I just need more info and less snipping!!
>
>
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
>>
>>
>> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Harrison scrawled:
>>
>>
>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance
>> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2003
What?


On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:51:35 -0400, in
<bmfkre$m8qs9$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
Miggsee scrawled:

>Harrison?
>
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I think it's more a case of when one starts to read the
>> group. Once one has "caught up", responses are
>> automatically quicker, from either side of the pond.
>>
>> I'm here to help, as clearly you (and many, many others)
>> are, too. Unfortunately, there are those who just like
>> to criticise, or cause mischief - that's their prerogative,
>> of course, but they can be, like mosquitos, quite annoying.
>>
>>
>> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:29:51 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Harrison scrawled:
>>
>> >By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
>> >you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
>> >I'm US?
>> >Anyway, keep up the fine work.
>> >
>> >And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.
>> >We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
>> >them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
>> >they?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:24:16 +0100, °Mike°
>> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >
>> >>I could do with a break from "monitoring" (his words) Brain.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, in
>> >> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> >> Harrison scrawled:

>>
>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance
>> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2003
"Harrison" wrote
> By the time I read one of these and start to consider a response,
> you're moving to the next one. I guess I get them a bit later because
> I'm US?
> Anyway, keep up the fine work.
>
> And yes, he seems a bit edgy and terse today.
> We're all here to help, and that's why those who ask the Q's post
> them. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be here, would
> they?


T I N W

J.H.C.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here, lemme refresh yer coffee :) §ñühw¤£f Computer Support 7 02-19-2010 02:14 PM
if string = "mike" then print "Hi mike" Bigmac Turdsplash Ruby 4 05-06-2009 01:28 PM
Lemme ask again re .email extension as email attachments?? JustMe Computer Support 1 06-15-2005 11:11 PM
OK....lemme have it..... steve NZ Computing 11 03-17-2005 10:50 AM
Re: "Mike" & "Mike" geothermal Computer Support 2 04-09-2004 09:52 PM



Advertisments