Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Links Not working in OE 6

Links Not working in OE 6

Keland

When I click on a link in OE 6.0028.1123 It normaly should open IE with the
new page I wanted to go to. Now it only opens a duplicate window of OE
showing the exact email I was on. And never the link I was trying to open or
go to.
Does any one have a idea as to what setting have changed or what has
gone wrong to make the links not work.
By the way if I right click and copy the link I can open IE and paste it
and go to the page. Thanks Ken

Boomer

Keland wrote:

> When I click on a link in OE 6.0028.1123 It normaly should open
> IE with the new page I wanted to go to. Now it only opens a
> duplicate window of OE showing the exact email I was on. And
> never the link I was trying to open or go to.
> Does any one have a idea as to what setting have changed or
> what has
> gone wrong to make the links not work.
> By the way if I right click and copy the link I can open IE
> and paste it
> and go to the page. Thanks Ken

Try this:

"Symptoms
When you double-click an Internet shortcut in an Outlook Express e-
mail
message, your Web browser may not start or connect to the Web page."