Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > not responding

not responding

Heather Benjamin

The computer is not dailling up and I cannot get it fix

Mistoffolees

Heather Benjamin wrote:

> The computer is not dailling up and I cannot get it fix

Neither will there be any help without some more information. For instance,
is the connection to the telephone line working by testing with a telephone?
Or what type of modem is in the computer? And what is the error message
and error code? Is there a dial-tone? And so on.

Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe

That's because you're a stupid ****.