Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Startup View

Startup View

.?cs\~/a-3les@bigfoot.com

I have a program that I want to run when the computer starts (at the
desktop stage)windows.

I have put it in the startup folder to start automatically I want to
start it maximized as it only starts a 3rd of it's size.

I suspect that I need a switch inserting at the end of the command to
load it but don't know what that should be.

If I start the program from a shortcut it automatically loads
maximized.

Tia

°Mike°

Right click on the shortcut that you have placed in
the Startup folder, and choose 'Properties'. Select
'Maximized' from the 'Run' drop down option.
Apply / Ok.

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:38:14 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
.?cs scrawled: