Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cousin's news

Cousin's news

expert.tutors

Dear Lavan,
The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day Bhavatharini
had a baby girl.
Have a lovely time both of you.
Mum

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as expert.tutors continued:

> Dear Lavan,
> The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
> Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day
> Bhavatharini had a baby girl.
> Have a lovely time both of you.
> Mum

Hi Mum

I've told you about the Surveyor and his delayed ejaculation before. I
am surprised that he can now manage to hold it back for four days
though. Is he in training ?

I also resent your digs at me about having 18 boys and no girls in my
family. I have spent the past 16 years shagging Jhamiralianlliaalai
senseless and all I get are a load of useless bastards who couldn't cook
a curry if the tried. So don't have a pop at me, OK ?

Lavan.

jeroen

In article <bmb42p$61i$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Dear Lavan,
> The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
> Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day Bhavatharini
> had a baby girl.
> Have a lovely time both of you.
> Mum

Amazing that you can spell a name like that.

I really do think expert.tutors is rather misleading.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
Jeroen Wijnands

Pauline Johnson

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:40:58 +0000 (UTC), "expert.tutors"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear Lavan,
>The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
>Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day Bhavatharini
>had a baby girl.
>Have a lovely time both of you.
>Mum

Congrats to Bhavatharini - I'm sure she is going to need 24hoursupport
with a new babe!!

--
Paulie

pjpjpj FROM aussiemail THINGO com