Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > shortcuts are duplicating themselves

shortcuts are duplicating themselves

don

Just today I noticed that my shortcuts on my WIN98 desktop are duplicating
themselves.... is this a virus, or does this have something to do with my
installing Microsoft Access yesterday.....

Emrys Davies

'don',

This site, which deals with what appears to be an identical problem to
yours, may help you solve the matter.

http://tinyurl.com/qhwt

Regards,
Emrys Davies.