Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > EBay

Alan

I am trying to access my details on ebay but I keep getting a page saying
that I need to allow cookies.

I've checked all my settings and the cookies should be fine, but they're
not.

This has only recently started to happen.

Any help?

°Mike°

You may have a damaged cookie file. What operating system
are you using?

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:24:27 +0100, in
<PBihb.10740$(E-Mail Removed)>
Alan scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

bb3

"Alan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsBihb.10740$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to access my details on ebay but I keep getting a page

saying
> that I need to allow cookies.
>
> I've checked all my settings and the cookies should be fine, but

they're
> not.
>
> This has only recently started to happen.
>
> Any help?

Do you have a firewall that's set to block cookies?