Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > VPB 227 Quizes

VPB 227 Quizes

daniel.wise@insightbb.com

I have been encountering difficulties trying to do the quizes on
Microbiology VPB227. I was able to do all the quizes in Mods 1-4 but after
that - none
of them are letting me access them. I click on "begin quiz" and it just
comes back to the same page - over and over. I tried a few days ago and
thought there might be a problem with the database but today is the same.

Jill Wise

°Mike°

Whatever it is you seem to think 24hoursupport.helpdesk
is, it isn't. See...
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:53:37 GMT, in
<loghb.528222$Oz4.405260@rwcrnsc54>
"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)@insightbb.com>
scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slow day: I Like quizes Collector»NZ NZ Computing 7 04-10-2005 03:05 AM
New Cisco Certification Site - Forums, Tips, Tricks, Network Quizes, all free for CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, etc. Postmaster Cisco 0 08-29-2004 11:48 PM
Anybody good at film quizes? Steve Computer Support 8 05-07-2004 06:01 PM
70-227 Richard Lin MCSE 1 07-11-2003 06:09 PM
70-227 Mahmoud MCSE 0 07-05-2003 10:34 PM

Advertisments