Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6

Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6

George Prezioso

Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
Thank you one and all

--
George

docmill

"George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:qZ6hb.173919$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
> Thank you one and all
>
> --
> George

Groan,,,,,,,,,,,, you want to get the reader or steal the whole program?
adobe.com
--
+++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"

Boomer

docmill wrote:

> "George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:qZ6hb.173919$(E-Mail Removed)
> :
>
>> Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
>> Thank you one and all
>>
>> --
>> George
>>

> Groan,,,,,,,,,,,, you want to get the reader or steal the whole
> program? adobe.com

Groan is nice. Hehehe.

Billy

Like your response Doc.

"docmill" <docmill@nyet_excited.com;up> wrote in message
news:Xns940EE38B58315docmillexcitenyetcom@216.168. 3.44...
> "George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:qZ6hb.173919$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
> > Thank you one and all
> >
> > --
> > George
> >

> Groan,,,,,,,,,,,, you want to get the reader or steal the whole

program?
> adobe.com
> --
> +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
> Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
> No Lemmings or pseudo-plonkers were amused by this post, but I tried.

Billy

Here is a good search site to add to your Bookmarks. It even has help on
performing efficient searches.
http://www.google.com/
Without any fancy searches, typing in adobe acrobat reader results in
this.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...acrobat+reader
If this wraps cut and paste.
This could be off, others here are experts at newsreader settings. Set
your newsreader to read at least 76 and write at 72 or lower. Do a
search for munging your address, or you will get flooded with SPAM. Of
course that info has been posted here with links for more information.
Might be a good idea to read through a few posts in the newsgroup before
posting.
Have thick skin and don't respond to hastily as a newbie.
Good Luck.

"George Prezioso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qZ6hb.173919$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
> Thank you one and all
>
> --
> George

Plato