Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DELL Latitude hard drive question

DELL Latitude hard drive question

ConTactMe

Can anyone tell me if the DELL Latitude XPi P120D takes the standard hard
drive used in other laptops? I need a replacement, and want to know what
kind of flexibility I have.

Thanks.

Gray Ghost

"ConTactMe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsS2hb.81852
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone tell me if the DELL Latitude XPi P120D takes the standard hard
> drive used in other laptops? I need a replacement, and want to know what
> kind of flexibility I have.

You could always call Dell's customer service to see what they have in the
way of parts.

I know from taking a part a Latitude C840 that there is a special connector
that goes from the regular harddrive and is the interface to the laptop.

Just give them a call

hugh jass

:
: Just give them a call

.... if you've got no plans until christmas, that is.
Response time is quite high to say the least.