Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > lyrics for MP3

lyrics for MP3

tomm

I had a load of MP3s and when I wanted to add lyrics
I `d right click on the file ,,, properties,,, and pick lyrics ( or maybe
advanced first?) and simply paste the lyrics in.
But since I formatted my HD I right click on an mp3 aand there is no
mention of lyrics this time. How do I add lyrics now?

°Mike°

Whats New in Windows Media Player for Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win.../whatsnew.aspx

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 00:12:45 +0100, in
<3f8499e8$0$247$(E-Mail Removed)>
tomm scrawled: