Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Opening Mail

Opening Mail

Bear

Is there anything I can do to change they way I have to open my email. Why
is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes to open everything in
the email sent to you where in Netscape everything opens up without having
to click other things. Any suggestions?

Brian H供

Bear said:

> Is there anything I can do to change they way I have to open my email. Why
> is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes to open everything in
> the email sent to you where in Netscape everything opens up without having
> to click other things. Any suggestions?

Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for idiots.

Robert de Brus

In news:ImVgb.8154$(E-Mail Removed),
Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| Bear said:
||| Is there anything I can do to change they way I have to open my
||| email. Why is it with Outlook you have to keep clicking the boxes
||| to open everything in the email sent to you where in Netscape
||| everything opens up without having to click other things. Any
||| suggestions?
|| Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
|| idiots.

so why don't you use it, idiot?

Ionizer

"Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message
news:ulWgb.5517$(E-Mail Removed)...

> In news:ImVgb.8154$(E-Mail Removed),
> Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
> || Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
> || idiots.
>
> so why don't you use it, idiot?

He does, idiot. So do I and so do you.

--
Ian.

Brian H供

Robert de Brus said:

> In news:ImVgb.8154$(E-Mail Removed),
> Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed

>>> Probably because Outlook is an MS product, written by idiots for
>>> idiots.

> so why don't you use it, idiot?

<YAWN>

Robert de Brus

In news:bm1eik$hje42$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
Ionizer <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| "Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message
|| news:ulWgb.5517$(E-Mail Removed)...
||| In news:ImVgb.8154$(E-Mail Removed),
||| Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
||| so why don't you use it, idiot?
|| He does, idiot. So do I and so do you.

Hmmm, so maybe he's right... that one seems to have went straight over your
head... idiot.

Robert de Brus

In news:C1Ygb.8232$(E-Mail Removed),
Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| Robert de Brus said:
||| In news:ImVgb.8154$(E-Mail Removed),
||| Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
||| so why don't you use it, idiot?
|| <YAWN>

Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of people
who use the internet.

Brian H供

Robert de Brus said:

> In news:C1Ygb.8232$(E-Mail Removed),
> Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed

>>> <YAWN>

> Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of people
> who use the internet.

God you are so boring.

Robert de Brus

In news:F4dhb.8795$(E-Mail Removed),
Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
|| Robert de Brus said:
||| In news:C1Ygb.8232$(E-Mail Removed),
||| Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> typed
||| Yes, go back to sleep, then maybe you won't insult the majority of
||| people who use the internet.
|| God you are so boring.

Which proves you spend too much of your fat, boring life reading usenet.

Brian H供

I'm not fat, but you are a ****wit.