Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ping Mike

Ping Mike

Jammer

Hi Mike ,
All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help now and
in the future.
--
Jammer

gangle

You're sqaimed.

"Jammer" wrote
> Hi Mike ,
> All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help now and
> in the future.

Jammer

What's That? looks like Southern talk.
I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker accident
And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet.
--
Jammer

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
gangle <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
> You're sqaimed.
>
> "Jammer" wrote
>> Hi Mike ,
>> All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help
>> now and in the future.What

gangle

Here's the missing "u." I found it stuck to the bottom of
my mouse.

"gangle" wrote
> You're sqaimed.

> "Jammer" wrote
> > Hi Mike ,
> > All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help now and
> > in the future.

joe

I'm back!! And to celebrate, Jammer yelled out:
> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet.
>
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> gangle <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
>> You're sqaimed.
>>
>> "Jammer" wrote
>>> Hi Mike ,
>>> All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help
>>> now and in the future.What

True. Thank you for all your help, Mr. Mike

Mara

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:

>What's That? looks like Southern talk.
>I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker accident
>And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet.

gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.

"Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

--
Bozone (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that stops
bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows

trout

Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:
>
>> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
>> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
>> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet.

> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
>
> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

People just think that, because he smells like feet.
--
"On a *good* day."

Mara

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:36:00 -0700, trout wrote:

>Mara wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:11:45 -0400, Jammer wrote:
>>
>>> What's That? looks like Southern talk.
>>> I thought you got into accident and lost your penis in a tracker
>>> accident And by the way you're NOT Mike. You're sockpuppet.

>> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
>>
>> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

> People just think that, because he smells like feet.
>--
>"On a *good* day."

That part may well be true, and indeed I once purchased several hundred thousand
clothespins for my nose because of it, but I don't see any strings anywhere, and
never have.

"If you know what I mean."

--

Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:36:00 -0700, trout wrote:
>
>> Mara wrote:

>>> gangle is not a sockpuppet of any sort.
>>>
>>> "Geez, where do people _get_ this stuff?!?"

>> People just think that, because he smells like feet.
>> --
>> "On a *good* day."

> That part may well be true, and indeed I once purchased several
> hundred thousand clothespins for my nose because of it, but I don't
> see any strings anywhere, and never have.
>
> "If you know what I mean."

Well, there's the ones he uses to keep from losing his mittens....
--
"But I know what you mean."

°Mike°

That's great... now you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:45:46 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>Here's the missing "u." I found it stuck to the bottom of
>my mouse.
>
>"gangle" wrote
>> You're sqaimed.

>> "Jammer" wrote
>> > Hi Mike ,
>> > All fixed, Just updated the modem drivers. . Thanks for your help now and
>> > in the future.

if string = "mike" then print "Hi mike" Bigmac Turdsplash Ruby 4 05-06-2009 01:28 PM
Re: "Mike" & "Mike" geothermal Computer Support 2 04-09-2004 09:52 PM
PING *Mike* re Outpost claude nine Computer Support 18 08-15-2003 07:26 PM
Ping "Mike" Nutzel Computer Support 5 08-04-2003 07:02 PM
Ping>Mike kerplunkuk Computer Support 12 06-27-2003 06:54 AM

Advertisments