Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newsgroups help

newsgroups help

Jose Castro

Im a beginner and I all ready have all my groups just ready to download and
upload...... but I need instructions on how to proceed .....If any one can
give me a hand I will be very happy

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jose Castro continued:

> Im a beginner and I all ready have all my groups just ready to
> download and upload...... but I need instructions on how to proceed
> .....If any one can give me a hand I will be very happy

What do you want to do ?
--
slumpy
no more