Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > password does not work all of the sudden

password does not work all of the sudden

$#%@*!*

Boomer

$#%@*!* wrote:

Have a question?

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

$#%@*!*

Good response!

I am trying to sign using outlook express. My password, which was stored on
the computer, does not work all the sudden. Yet, I can post on this news
server??
"$#%@*!*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EgGgb.6791$(E-Mail Removed) t...

Brian H¹©

$#%@*!* said:

> Good response!
>
> I am trying to sign using outlook express. My password, which was stored on
> the computer, does not work all the sudden. Yet, I can post on this news
> server??

Have you checked your ISP's status page to see if they have a temporary outage
of their mail server(s) ?

> "$#%@*!*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:EgGgb.6791$(E-Mail Removed) t...

Harrison

Dayton?

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:18:52 +0100, "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

°Mike°

OLEXP Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password

OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

OL2000 (IMO) Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:37:23 GMT, in
<nmGgb.6792$(E-Mail Removed)>
$#%@*!* scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> $#%@*!* wrote:
>

> Have a question?
>
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Don't you think that /"all of a sudden"/ is a very archaic way of
speaking ?
Just thought I would drop that little gem into the day.....
--
slumpy
no more

Boomer

slumpy wrote:

> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
> continued:
>
>> $#%@*!* wrote:
>>

>> Have a question?
>>
>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> Don't you think that /"all of a sudden"/ is a very archaic way
> of speaking ?
> Just thought I would drop that little gem into the day.....

Password does not work all of *the sudden* or *a sudden*?

Suddenly, password doesn't work, maybe.
I'd just say *password doesn't work*.

Heck, I'd just call my ISP. ;o)

Brian H¹©

Boomer said:

> slumpy wrote:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
>> continued:
>>
>>> $#%@*!* wrote:
>>>

>>> Have a question?
>>>
>>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

>> Don't you think that /"all of a sudden"/ is a very archaic way
>> of speaking ?
>> Just thought I would drop that little gem into the day.....

> Password does not work all of *the sudden* or *a sudden*?
>
> Suddenly, password doesn't work, maybe.
> I'd just say *password doesn't work*.
>
> Heck, I'd just call my ISP. ;o)

Not me, I would think "hmm, my e-mail isn't working, where usually it works
without a problem, I bet my ISP has a server problem, I'll try again a bit
later".

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
>> continued:
>>
>>> $#%@*!* wrote:
>>>

>>> Have a question?
>>>
>>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

>> Don't you think that /"all of a sudden"/ is a very archaic way
>> of speaking ?
>> Just thought I would drop that little gem into the day.....

> Password does not work all of *the sudden* or *a sudden*?
>
> Suddenly, password doesn't work, maybe.
> I'd just say *password doesn't work*.
>
> Heck, I'd just call my ISP. ;o)

P/w unemployed.