Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AVG Update 321

AVG Update 321

Patrick

Virus Database: 321
Release Date: 06/10/2003

joe

I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
> Virus Database: 321
> Release Date: 06/10/2003

it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

Patrick

joe wrote:
> I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
>> Virus Database: 321
>> Release Date: 06/10/2003

> it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy
'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy
(or somewhere)

joe

I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
> joe wrote:
>> I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
>>> Virus Database: 321
>>> Release Date: 06/10/2003

>> it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

> 'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy
> 'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy
> (or somewhere)

i am making myself look line an idiot (thank you Boomer....etc). I
understand.

Bri.

Patrick typed...

Over thiere =======>

--
Bri.

Patrick

Bri. wrote:
> Patrick typed...
>> joe wrote:
>>> I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
>>>
>>> it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

>> 'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy
>> 'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy
>> (or somewhere)

> Over thiere =======> rofl <=====Do you mean here?

Bri.

Patrick typed...
> Bri. wrote:
>> Patrick typed...

>>> 'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy
>>> 'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy
>>> (or somewhere)

>> Over thiere =======> rofl <=====Do you mean here?

No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

--
"Or, is it -- *there*" ?
Bri.

Patrick

Bri. wrote:
> Patrick typed...
>> Bri. wrote:
>>> Patrick typed...

>>> Over thiere =======> rofl <=====Do you mean here?

> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
"Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The correct
spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

Bri.

Patrick typed...
> Bri. wrote:
>> Patrick typed...

>> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

> Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
> This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
> "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
> correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

Your'e "definitely correct 'thiere' "!

--
Bri.

Bri.

Bri. typed...
> Patrick typed...
>> Bri. wrote:
>>> Patrick typed...

>>> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

>> Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
>> This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
>> "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
>> correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

> Your'e "definitely correct 'thiere' "!

Arrgh You're

--
Bri.

Acoustic Solutions dvd 321 kevin welsh Computer Support 3 12-02-2004 12:51 PM
Need help setting up new OKI 321 DOT Matrix printer red belair Computer Support 1 08-25-2004 04:59 PM
Ad-aware update 321 available Smirnoff Computer Support 5 06-19-2004 10:03 PM
321 Studios Sseaott Computer Support 2 04-11-2004 07:21 PM
Update AVG 7.0 - AVI 260.1.3 and AVG 6.0 - 521 Fred Computer Support 0 09-23-2003 06:31 PM

Advertisments