Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forgot my password

Forgot my password

Rachael Tarrer

I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Harrison

You need to call your Internet Service Provider.

Also, it is wise to not use your real e-mail address in Usenet as
spammers are always harvesting here.

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:49:57 GMT, "Rachael Tarrer" <> wrote:

>I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

bb3

"Rachael Tarrer" <RKT1@<snip>>>>>>>>>>.net> wrote in message
news:FgBgb.69192$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

http://www.adelphia.net/contact_us/

Bill

I like to keep my real address available without the
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for my regular email compositions.. however,
I hear what you are saying about USENET.

I'm using OE6.0.. so, Dumb question.. but how do you change your email
address for USENET only???

Thank you, Bill

"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You need to call your Internet Service Provider.
>
> Also, it is wise to not use your real e-mail address in Usenet as
> spammers are always harvesting here.
>
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:49:57 GMT, "Rachael Tarrer" <> wrote:
>
> >I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Harrison

Someone else will have to take that one. I use Forte Agent for Usenet.

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:10:08 -0700, "Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I like to keep my real address available without the
>(E-Mail Removed) for my regular email compositions.. however,
>I hear what you are saying about USENET.
>
>I'm using OE6.0.. so, Dumb question.. but how do you change your email
>address for USENET only???
>
>Thank you, Bill
>
>"Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> You need to call your Internet Service Provider.
>>
>> Also, it is wise to not use your real e-mail address in Usenet as
>> spammers are always harvesting here.
>>
>> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:49:57 GMT, "Rachael Tarrer" <> wrote:
>>
>> >I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Trent C

Tools - Accounts - News tab.

> I like to keep my real address available without the
> (E-Mail Removed) for my regular email compositions..

however,
> I hear what you are saying about USENET.
>
> I'm using OE6.0.. so, Dumb question.. but how do you change your email
> address for USENET only???
>
> Thank you, Bill

> > You need to call your Internet Service Provider.
> >
> > Also, it is wise to not use your real e-mail address in Usenet as
> > spammers are always harvesting here.
> >
> > On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:49:57 GMT, "Rachael Tarrer" <> wrote:
> >
> > >I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Patrick

Bill wrote:
> I like to keep my real address available without the
> (E-Mail Removed) for my regular email compositions..
> however, I hear what you are saying about USENET.
>
> I'm using OE6.0.. so, Dumb question.. but how do you change your email
> address for USENET only???
>
> Thank you, Bill

'Tools' menu
Click 'Accounts' option
Select 'News' tab
Select which account (may only be one)
Click 'Properties' button
Alter 'E-mail address:' (eg (E-Mail Removed)lid)

> "Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You need to call your Internet Service Provider.
>>
>> Also, it is wise to not use your real e-mail address in Usenet as
>> spammers are always harvesting here.
>>
>> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:49:57 GMT, "Rachael Tarrer" <> wrote:
>>
>>> I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Bobby Tupper

"Rachael Tarrer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FgBgb.69192$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

http://www.softlookup.com/preview/dis9635.html

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Rachael Tarrer continued:

> I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

I never knew it so I'm not as upset as you are.
--
slumpy
no more

Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq.

Rachael Tarrer wrote:
> I cannot retrieve my e-mails. I forgot my password.

Then you won't mind the spam that is sent to (E-Mail Removed)