Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Smile...time to relax

Smile...time to relax

Brian H

HaHa said:

> http://hihi.v3.net

Excellent

SgtMinor

Your system's clock is a year ahead of most of the world.

Please do not use a registered domain name in your address, unless you
really receive your email there:

Domain Name: NO.COM

Registrant:
Centralnic Ltd (NO202-DOM)
163 New Kings Road
Fulham, London SW6 4SN
UK

HaHa wrote:

<snip>

joe

> http://hihi.v3.net

-- very cool.

ziggy

"joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:U%Egb.3141$mQ2.99
@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>> http://hihi.v3.net

> -- very cool.

Phew, just got back....had to walk to the other end of the street! ~;0D

bob

|"HaHa" <(E-Mail Removed)>: (Bryan's sock

> http://hihi.v3.net

What's so funny about it?
When clicked on the link, this happens:

Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list.

So it uses a discretionary access control list.
Hilarious.

SgtMinor

Try this link: http://www.pancera.it/Eyetest.html

bob wrote:

> |"HaHa" <(E-Mail Removed)>: (Bryan's sock
>
> > http://hihi.v3.net
> >

> What's so funny about it?
> When clicked on the link, this happens:
>
> Forbidden
> You were denied access because:
> Access denied by access control list.
>
> So it uses a discretionary access control list.
> Hilarious.

Gray Ghost

SgtMinor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.pancera.it/Eyetest.html

Man, that's definitely a good one

I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

D Brown

"Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| SgtMinor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
| news:(E-Mail Removed):

| I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

Ralph Mann

D Brown said:

> "Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> SgtMinor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

> Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

Only the female ones.

roach

lol nice
"Ralph Mann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cHPnb.3627$(E-Mail Removed)...
> D Brown said:
>
> > "Gray Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> SgtMinor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >> I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

> > Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

> Only the female ones.

Including inline XHTML elements in a Relax NG schema Morten W. Petersen XML 0 02-02-2004 01:26 PM
relax and believe bigtip MCSE 79 12-24-2003 03:20 PM
Motivation for using either Relax NG or W3C XML Schema Pieter XML 6 11-28-2003 09:51 AM
How do I express this constraint with RELAX NG? James McComb XML 1 11-20-2003 07:10 AM
Beginner's problem when using jing Relax NG validator through JARVinterface Jari Kujansuu XML 0 09-04-2003 02:49 PM

Advertisments