Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > where to buy "pink sparkley coaster or mousemats"

where to buy "pink sparkley coaster or mousemats"

Petit Alexi

A friend has asked me where he can buy "pink sparkely mousemats or
coasters", for his niece.

I have no idea, but thought I'd ask here. It's for delivery to the US, but
she'll be visiting him in the UK at Christmas.

Suggestions for shops, either RL or online would be appreciated.

-= Hawk =-

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:52:02 -0500, Petit Alexi
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

www.ebay.com

--

Exxy is my hero!

Petit Alexi

-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:52:02 -0500, Petit Alexi
> <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
>>A friend has asked me where he can buy "pink sparkely mousemats or
>>coasters", for his niece.
>>
>>I have no idea, but thought I'd ask here. It's for delivery to the
>>US, but she'll be visiting him in the UK at Christmas.
>>
>>Suggestions for shops, either RL or online would be appreciated.

> www.ebay.com

Perhaps I should have made myself clearer...

"Suggestions for shops, either online or real-life, that sell pink sparkley
coasters or mouse-mats, would be appreciated."

I have tried Ebay, Ikea(UK), Habitat(UK), IWantOneOfThose(UK), but haven't
found anything suitable.

-= Hawk =-

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 04:18:30 -0500, Petit Alexi
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

I'm not a ****ing mind reader.

--

Exxy is my hero!

Petit Alexi

-= Hawk =- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 04:18:30 -0500, Petit Alexi
> <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:
>
>>I have tried Ebay

> I'm not a ****ing mind reader.

That's why I made things clearer and included the list of places that I've
tried, which is something I should have done in my first post.