Event ID: 7023
Date: 4/10/2003
Time: 11:12:13 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
The Microsoft ISA Server Control service terminated with the following
error:
Access is denied.

if I try any of the webproxy, firewall or scheduled content services it says
exactly the same thing. also if I try and look at the properties of the
sessions folder it says in the window unable to display security
information.
I really need help fixing this because it has shut down isa totally.

Thanks
Mitch

lsj7

somonenotknown wrote:
> Hi I have this problem with my isa server. when I try and start a
> service it says in isa "The service could not be started".
> then I look at the system log and it says"Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Service Control Manager
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 7023
> Date: 4/10/2003
> Time: 11:12:13 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVER
> The Microsoft ISA Server Control service terminated with the following
> error:
> Access is denied.
>
> if I try any of the webproxy, firewall or scheduled content services
> it says exactly the same thing. also if I try and look at the
> properties of the sessions folder it says in the window unable to
> display security information.
> I really need help fixing this because it has shut down isa totally.
>

> Thanks
> Mitch

I found some help here for a problem--maybe you will too

http://www.eventid.net/

--
lsj7

"Germany is sheerly swallowed up by the merchants and companies, by
means of usury. Usury lives all secure in Germany, and rages as if he
were God and lord in all lands; no one may oppose him."
_____________Martin Luther