Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Strange

Strange

Mick

Hi,

I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access Control
Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.

I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control Panel,
can anyone help?

Mick

Brian H供

Mick said:

> Hi,
>
> I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access Control
> Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.
>
> I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control Panel,
> can anyone help?
>
> Mick

Didn't you just post less than a minute ago asking the same thing?

Mick

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RTJfb.6961$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mick said:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access

Control
> > Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.
> >
> > I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control

Panel,
> > can anyone help?
> >
> > Mick

> Didn't you just post less than a minute ago asking the same thing?

Didn't realise Icons was a message, so obviously you can't help me then?

Brian H供

Mick said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:RTJfb.6961$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Mick said:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access Control
>>> Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.
>>>
>>> I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control Panel,
>>> can anyone help?
>>>
>>> Mick

>> Didn't you just post less than a minute ago asking the same thing?
>>

> Didn't realise Icons was a message, so obviously you can't help me then?

Seems to be a "message" to me, totally identical to this post too.

Copy/paste from your post subject = Icons.

Brian H供 said:

> Mick said:
>
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:RTJfb.6961$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Didn't you just post less than a minute ago asking the same thing?
>>>

>> Didn't realise Icons was a message, so obviously you can't help me then?

> Seems to be a "message" to me, totally identical to this post too.
>
> Copy/paste from your post subject = Icons.
>
> Hi,
>
> I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access Control
> Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.
>
> I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control Panel,
> can anyone ?
>
> Mick

Oops, 'scuse binary, OE-QuoteFix at it again

billy_bunter

Brian H供 spluttered almost incoherently...:

> Brian H供 said:

>> Mick said:
>>
>>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:RTJfb.6961$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Didn't realise Icons was a message, so obviously you can't help me then?

>> Seems to be a "message" to me, totally identical to this post too.
>>
>> Copy/paste from your post subject = Icons.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just uninstalled XP because it ran too slow and now when i access Control
>> Panel or C Drive i cannot view any progs.
>>
>> I can see most files if i right click & explore but still no Control Panel,
>> can anyone ?
>>
>> Mick

> Oops, 'scuse binary, OE-QuoteFix at it again

Just goes to show that you are not perfect either.
Stop picking arguments and answer the question (if you can) !!

Mick

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zZJfb.6967$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brian H供 said:
>
> > Mick said:

snip whatever is is you're talking about.

> Oops, 'scuse binary, OE-QuoteFix at it again

Look, i had a problem which i posted under the subject Icons. Unbeknown to
me there was already a subject called Icons from 4-10-03 so obviously my
message went there.

So!!!!!!!!!!!!! I copied and pasted orig msg into new subject header and
posted Strange.

I do hope that clarifies things for you.

Brian H供

billy_bunter said:

(snip)

> Just goes to show that you are not perfect either.
> Stop picking arguments and answer the question (if you can) !!

http://www.ch4.com/

Is that you?

Bebop & Rocksteady

<SNIP>
Unbeknown to
> me there was already a subject called Icons

Well you posted so you did know that it was there...

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

billy_bunter

Brian H供 spluttered almost incoherently...:

> billy_bunter said:

> (snip)

>> Just goes to show that you are not perfect either.
>> Stop picking arguments and answer the question (if you can) !!

> http://www.ch4.com/

> Is that you?

Maybe... why ?