Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Window size

Window size

Joe

Running ME and just today when I open a link in a new window the size is
minimized in the upper left. I open it fully and x to close but when I retry
it comes up minimized the same spot. No changes to my system lately.

--
Joe
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)YY

Brian H¹©

Joe said:

> Running ME and just today when I open a link in a new window the size is
> minimized in the upper left. I open it fully and x to close but when I retry
> it comes up minimized the same spot. No changes to my system lately.

Courtesy of °Mike°

Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
(Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).