Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Zone Alarm Pro registration question.

Zone Alarm Pro registration question.

Bri.

My current copy of ZAP (4.0.146.029) has been running for several weeks
now, but still reports "The registration of this copy of Zone Alarm Pro
is pending". Also, when I select "Check For Updates", the response is
always, "Could not contact update server".

Apart from this, everything seems to be functioning correctly.
Any thoughts on this, please?

--
Bri.

Buffalo

It is probably answered on the ZA website.

"Bri." <i> wrote in message news:bln2mh$68s$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My current copy of ZAP (4.0.146.029) has been running for several weeks
> now, but still reports "The registration of this copy of Zone Alarm Pro
> is pending". Also, when I select "Check For Updates", the response is
> always, "Could not contact update server".
>
> Apart from this, everything seems to be functioning correctly.
> Any thoughts on this, please?
>
> --
> Bri.

Bri.

Thanks, Buffalo.
It doesn't seem to be a common problem, but there is a Q&A service on
the site, so I've left the problem with them.

Buffalo typed...