Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't find my post

Can't find my post

Aquery

I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my Internet
Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
title.

Want to thank you for your help.

Aquery

why?

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:

>I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my Internet
>Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
>title.

Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
385 messages long.

If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
or sort by date/time

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT

>Want to thank you for your help.

Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.

Also remember, the group search
http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...pport.helpdesk

Me

Aquery

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:
>
> >I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my

Internet
> >Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
> >title.

> Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
> 385 messages long.
>
> If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
> or sort by date/time
>
> Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT
>
> >Want to thank you for your help.

> Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.
>
> Also remember, the group search
> http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...pport.helpdesk
>
> Me

advice noted.
Aquery

Aquery

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:
>
> >I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my

Internet
> >Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
> >title.

> Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
> 385 messages long.
>
> If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
> or sort by date/time
>
> Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT
>
> >Want to thank you for your help.

> Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.
>
> Also remember, the group search
> http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...pport.helpdesk
>
> Me

advice noted.