Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > File protection

File protection

Bob

To all ...
Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
Regards
BoB

°Mike°

Protect them from "aalternating"? Can you explain?

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:07:21 GMT, in
<Jkufb.25638$(E-Mail Removed). net>
Bob scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Paul - xxx

Bob tried to scribble ...

> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> Regards
> BoB

You need to be a bit more explicit in the detail of what's happening to your
Word files. ie, what does "aalternating" mean ?

--
.............................Paul - xxx
Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj

Juan Pérez

Bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Jkufb.25638$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> Regards
> BoB

Could you mean 'alteration'?

gangle

"Juan Pérez" wrote

> Bob wrote
> > To all ...
> > Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> > aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> > Regards
> > BoB
> >

> Could you mean 'alteration'?

For the 15th time, stop tormenting Bob, you pseudo-macho
d-d-d-d-dud.

--
Just Say NO to Sausage ****ing

anthonyberet

Bob wrote:
> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> Regards

Pardon?
bounce.
Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
anthonyberet

Jammer

Make the document read only

--
Jammer

In news:Jkufb.25638$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net,
Bob <(E-Mail Removed)> typed: with a
> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> Regards
> BoB

John Heath

Save them as PDF.

news:Jkufb.25638$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?
> Regards
> BoB

Liz

"Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> To all ...
> Please tell me if there is any way of protecting my WORD files from
> aalternating when sending by e-mail ?

To make sure a document or file cannot be altered, you can save
the file as Read-Only.
http://www.wcape.school.za/subject/C.../readonly1.htm

Or you can assign a password. It will encrypts the contents of the
Word file, so the plain text is not visible within or outside Word.
Read here: Making Word documents really read-only.
http://www.expresscomputeronline.com...chspace1.shtml

Juan Pérez

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

**** you