Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > On a lighter subject -(joke)

On a lighter subject -(joke)

Brian H供

Her Diary Entry:-

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off
somewhere more intimate so we could talk a bit more privately. We
went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I
tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or
something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.
So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him
deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell
worrying me.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to
leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on
the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say its
all
over between
us.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10
minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he responded to my advances
and
we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so
afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself
to sleep.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's
seeing someone else and that my life is a disaster.

His Diary Entry:-
Newcastle lost. Got a shag though.

Liz

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Her Diary Entry:-
> we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted...

I am the devil.
http://www.hi-d.com/pathfinder/tights0.html

> His Diary Entry:-
> Newcastle lost. Got a shag though.

****ing awesome.

Juan P閞ez

Brian H供 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Confb.6159$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Her Diary Entry:-
>
> The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off
> somewhere more intimate so we could talk a bit more privately. We
> went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I
> tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or
> something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really

sure.
> So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him
> deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell
> worrying me.
>
> We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to
> leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on
> the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say its
> all
> over between
> us.
>
> Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10
> minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he responded to my advances
> and
> we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so
> afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself
> to sleep.
>
> I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's
> seeing someone else and that my life is a disaster.
>

> His Diary Entry:-
> Newcastle lost. Got a shag though.

Bryan

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Confb.6159$(E-Mail Removed)
> Her Diary Entry:-

<snippo>

Errr... nice joke Bri
lol

Brian H供

Bryan said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Confb.6159$(E-Mail Removed)
>> Her Diary Entry:-
>>

> <snippo>
>
> Errr... nice joke Bri
> lol

I nicked it from somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where it came from
though

Steven Pilbeam

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9Nofb.6221$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bryan said:
>
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Confb.6159$(E-Mail Removed)
> >> Her Diary Entry:-
> >>

> > <snippo>
> >
> > Errr... nice joke Bri
> > lol

> I nicked it from somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where it

came from
> though

Priceless420

On the lighter side Roedy Green Java 3 02-22-2006 09:16 PM
On a lighter note.... RObErT_RaTh The Lounge 11 10-03-2005 08:16 AM
Computer Lighter & Cup Holder @ A True Review Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-03-2005 05:08 PM
No Subject for this subject George MCAD 0 05-20-2005 10:19 AM
Add/Remove Programs Help Kinda Wierd Do Not Ignore Terrable Subject JustIgnore The Subject Oops Whatever Duh Samuel Townsend Computer Support 0 10-13-2004 12:49 AM

Advertisments